1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone help me quickly.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by kronikz, Mar 16, 2007.

1. kronikz

kronikz Member

i had a 2.81 ta-082. then i upgraded to 3.03. then i downgraded to 1.5 being told that i could play iso, cso and my regular store bought games on there as well as movies that i download. can someone give me a link or walk me thru how to load the iso games onto my psp. i'm terribly excited because it's taken two weeks to downgrade my psp. hopefully someone helps me soon. greatly appreciated

2. paul91

paul91 Regular member

use hexitnow's custom firmware winstaller stickied at the top of the forum to install either 3.03OE-C or 3.10OE-A (OE-C recomended coz its easier to customize xmb)

once upgraded create a folder called ISO on the root of the memstick and place all ISO's and CSO's in there :D

3. kronikz

kronikz Member

can i delete all the files that i used to upgrade and downgrade my psp? are they still in use for hen? what ones should i make sure i keep? and still need to know how to get the iso and cso games onto the psp. looking for help on the last part needed. thanks to everyone for the process of downgrading and all the help i've had as well

4. paul91

paul91 Regular member

i recomend formatting your memstick before u run the winstaller coz u dont need any of the 3.03 hen and downgrading stuff

and as for the iso's, once downloaded just transfer through usb to the ISO folder in the root of the memstick (if there isnt one, make one)

5. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

or format the memory stick and itll be created for you....after the installation of 3.03 OE-C that is. And saying help me quickly isnt best thing around here.

6. kronikz

kronikz Member

sorry for saying help quickly. i'm a newbie to the forum and psp stuff. i have been trying for about two weeks using google and some people don't give me proper links for upgrading. so in order to play iso, and cso games do i have to upgrade my 1.5fw? someone just tell me what i have to do in order to play iso and cso games. i have a 1.5fw. someone just please help.

7. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

Install 3.03 OE-C Using my winstaller..........after flashing format the memory stick and there will be an ISO folder. Put your iso there with a UMD Game in the drive and play.