1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOMEONE please HELP me !!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by liljoe, Mar 15, 2004.

1. liljoe

liljoe Guest

ok i have a ps2 fliptop and swap magic disk i have a emprex dvd dual burner and i use nero,dvd decrypter
    i tried to backup my copy of socom game i tried with a verbatim dvd+r but sense i have av4 it wont read it so i went and bouht some memorex dvd-r's 3pk and i tried copy the game two times with dvd decrypter and once with nero and when i load it with swap magic it turns pink all 3 disk i need help can someone plz help me is it my media or my burner if its my media can u give me a link to by some cheap dvd-rs plz help me

2. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

Try burning a Verbatim DVD-R disc at 1x. If this solves your problem, you'll know it's the media/burn speed you're using and not the swap technique.

3. liljoe

liljoe Guest

can u tell me where to get some verbatim dvd-r disk cheap or some ritik i heard about icemonky can u privet meesage me i try but it wont let me thanks

4. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

Well, they're not cheap. They will probably run you about $3.00/disc. Try online as most stores here in the U.S. don't seem to carry them anymore.