1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

someone please help

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by jones069, Jun 28, 2007.

1. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

See my post above about the config - you may not have it right.

If you need to reopen the pc again - just leave one drive connected like the BTC and see what happens.

2. jones069

jones069 Guest

so get this..i went to the firmware page you linked to, didnt know what i was looking for or doing, clicked on and downloaded the version that says "new". i read a hundred times the disclaimer that says you can really f up your drive if you dont know what your doing..& i dont, but i figured that if i mess it up and make the drive useless at least i now have a reason to go buy a new one right?
    so i installed it, rebooted and burned that same video folder in nero on a dvd+r @ 4x speed...fungkic flawless!! did a 2nd in nero same settings..perfect! got ballsy and tried an iso w/ imgburn.....played perfect! go figure? have not tried the aopen drive yet though

3. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Yeah they always list a disclaimer but flashing the drive with firmware really isn't that bad. Now if you're doing it during a thunderstorm may be a different matter :)

Hmmm I would have thought the one you had was the latest A188 but hey if A187 is doing the trick good deal.

4. jones069

jones069 Guest

i dont understand it..but it works. bothdrives work fine now as a result o fashing one of them..like i said go figure