1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

someone plz help me out here

Discussion in 'PS2' started by gtav_acc, Apr 6, 2003.

1. gtav_acc

gtav_acc Member

hi, i am kind of new to this whole copying thing i can do ps2 cd formats fine and everything but i have no idea how to go about doing a dvd format i do not have a dvd burner at the moment or a modchip i can get a modchip but if there is a way around it let me know if any one knows of any good web sites that kind of give detailed descriptions of how to copy ps2 dvd formated disks to a cd-r plz let me know. I know there are some posts in here about doing this sort of thing but they are not really that detailed as to be able to follow step by step so that it is easier than figuring it out alone.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2003
  2. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

to be honest, you're better off just getting a dvd burner. most of the dvd rips to cdr kinda suck anyway. if you do, it's as simple as doing a cd, nero will do a straight 1:1 copy of dvd based games with a dvd burner.

3. shank69ox

shank69ox Regular member

I agree with Darth.CD rips suck.Just drop the 250 on a burner.Its only the cost of 5 games.Very good investment