1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something Must Be Wrong With My PSP, Or Am I Doing Something Wrong

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by adi14, Apr 11, 2007.

1. adi14

adi14 Member

Okay I cant seem to put videos on my psp they are mp4 files, I went and looked for how to put vids on your psp guides and I followed them and It wouldnt work, like where you create the folder then a subfolder and put them in the subfolder
    Can Some One Help ?

2. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Just make a folder in your VIDEO folder on your PSP, and put your videos in there. Works for me all the time. Aslong as they are .mp4 it should be fine.

3. adi14

adi14 Member

dang it didnt work is there a diffrent way

4. MikehMike

MikehMike Guest

5. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Don't buy PSP Video 9, just get Total Video Converter. Its free and converts anything (including Youtube video's) to PSP format.

6. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

if you have a newer fw take all ur stuff off and format it in your psp and it will have the folders their each movie when using psp 9 should have 2 files and when u format ur mem stick their will be two folders put one in each one is the movie file and the other is summat like thm file or something lol

7. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

id have to go with munk on this one J, i use pspvideo9 cause it generates a .mp4 + a custom .THM....and there are a lot of wonderful programs out there that can convert mp4's faster, but I have yet to get any video to work w/o a .thm w/it....

explain if you have been able to get a vid. to work w/o it....

8. adi14

adi14 Member

yea psp 9 i dont like it and also I cant get any mp4 to work without a thm , and i formatted the card and it works , now i will have to go buy borat insted of downloading it

AND does anyone know what a torrent file is bc
    thats what i am downloading borat in

9. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

i would suggest coverting the movie to avi format so u dont have to worry bout that and a torrent is a small file that tells a torrent client (like azeurus and bittorent) where to download, this is normally for very large files and will most likely take atleast a day to download

10. fultonla

fultonla Guest

.....AVI's are not compatible with the psp....

11. adi14

adi14 Member

it just says PSPMOVIE_BORAT and its 269mb can a torrent be a mp4 file or is it already a mp4 file

12. garfield0

garfield0 Guest

you could get pspvideo 9 @ download.com

13. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

one downside ive noticed with psp 9 is that you can copy one film or so and it crashed wtf? has it happened on ur machine or is it just myne? or if it doesnt crash its extremely slow

14. adi14

adi14 Member

i have a question will this torrent file that I am downloading be a mp4 file or a mp4 and thm file ?