1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something To Make Boot Discs and Modchips un needed! Possibly Found!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Tyler1144, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Tyler1144

Tyler1144 Member

Well, all i can say is.... a copied dvd movie is recognized by the ps2....so why not a game? it doesnt matter, because i think you can put the dvd movie launcher in the game disc. im not sure but i think it worked for one of my ps2 games but it was scrached so bad. i put in a dvd very small movie (not dvd-video format) into the ps1 backup and it saw it and launched played for a but then crashed

2. rdn98

rdn98 Regular member

ps2 laser is very picky, I have some copied dvd movies, but the PS2 doesn't read it, but my divx player reads it incredibly well.

3. Tyler1144

Tyler1144 Member

no, i mean somehow put the game onto a dvd movie. it recognizes copied dvds. i need to somehow trick it into playing a game that has some movie files on it

4. pimp_k

pimp_k Member

Sorry to sink your boat, but I don't think this is going to be possible. You need some type of exploited PS2 to be able to play back-uped games...the ps2 company doesn't care at all if u are using back-uped movies, they just want you to buy their games.