1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something weird is going on here

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by jazzablk, May 30, 2007.

1. jazzablk

jazzablk Guest

Hi guys im attempting to back up a source dycryts and encodes fine when encoding finishes i see the following error any idea
    1C80-****serial number removed by creaky**** Windows XP 5.1 IA32 WinAspi: - ahead WinASPI: File 'C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Core\Wnaspi32.dll': Ver=2.0.1.74, size=164112 bytes, created 2/11/2004 1:54:32 PM NT-SPTI used Nero API version: 7.5.7.0 Using interface version: 6.3.1.4 Installed in: C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Core\ Application: ahead\Nero - Burning Rom Internal Version: 7, 5, 7, 0 Recorder: <SONY DVD+-RW DW-D56A> Version: PDS3 - HA 1 TA 0 - 7.5.7.0 Adapter driver: <IDE> HA 1 Drive buffer : 2048kB Bus Type : default (0) -> ATAPI, detected: ? === Scsi-Device-Map === DiskPeripheral : SAMSUNG HM080HC atapi Port 0 ID 0 DMA: On CdRomPeripheral : SONY DVD+-RW DW-D56A atapi Port 1 ID 0 DMA.

From what i can gather the backup is already installed from a previous time which has happened. I have tried to locate the source through search nero i cannot see it anywhere. I have restored and redownloaded shrinker and dyscrypter i have no idea what that is any help would be good
    Jazza

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2007
  2. jazzablk

jazzablk Guest

The weird part is i have burnt dvd's on this comp the same ones im attempting to backup. They are region 1 dvd's as we know in Australia where region 4 and can expect certain dissruptions as in loss of tack audio and interference. Im just at a loss on why what and how is what and if this is a issue on me unit or something else im about to rip my hair out been trying 3 days straight i have no idea whats going on HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jazza

3. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

What you are looking at is not an error but a part of a Nero burn log. Why that would pop up after encoding is strange. Are you sure it's not after actually burning the DVD? That's when you would normally see it.

What I would do is run the Nero Registry Checker tool and let that sort out your Nero. If it still did the same thing, I would remove Nero (After writing down my Nero serial number) with the Nero CleanTool. Then try it again. If it is OK, I'd download and install Nero and try it again.

Registry Checker, read and follow instructions:
    http://www.nero.com/nero7/enu/Driver_CleanTool_and_RegistryChecker.html

Nero CleanTool, again read the instructions:
    http://www.nero.com/nero7/enu/Nero7_CleanTool.html

4. jazzablk

jazzablk Guest

Thx Fran i never even remembered posting that lol ill give it a go