1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something weird

Discussion in 'PS2' started by lancerx, Nov 20, 2003.

1. lancerx

lancerx Guest

i just got a game, dbz2 dvdrip multipal, 512mb rar file but when i unrar it i got a 4.33gb file, is this possible?, besides, is there any ntsc patch for this game?.

2. WEStar

WEStar Active member

read the forum rules.

3. lancerx

lancerx Guest

yo pal, if you are not going to help then don't post, i'm not asking for illegal software, read the rules.

4. Wulfie66

Wulfie66 Regular member

Actually, WEStar is correct...read the rules.. #1, a dvd 'rip' would be considered warez since it's not a backup...

5. lancerx

lancerx Guest

Really? then why you got so many sites distibuting patches for the ps2 if they are supposed tb illegal and you don't have any sites for evox, xbmp, etc etc etc and etc?

btw, i still please need the info.

6. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

You really should be booted. Regardless of what happens outside of this forum, your post is against our rules.

Get your shit together or leave!

7. lancerx

lancerx Guest

yo brad boy, why the need to be so rude, go to this this site http://ps2chimps.ps2newz.net/ and see how illegal they are, go to cdrom-guide.com forums and read some thread people HELPING with this matters, yes i know the rules from here and many many forums, i don't know if i'll get banned from here but this is the 2nd or 3rd time i come here in a year and i only find rude people not willing to hel, people like you!

8. Wulfie66

Wulfie66 Regular member

Rules are put in place for a reason...think about it...so as Brad said, either get your act together or just sit around and wait to get banned...your choice..

9. lancerx

lancerx Guest

Wulfie66, i bulieve i'm not going against the rules, you wrote: rule#1 a dvd 'rip' is condired a warez, correct me if i'm wrong, is a patch tb consider a warez, a dvd rip?

2nd, mostly i wanted to know if it is possible from a 512mb rar file to get a 4.33gb iso image?