1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something went wrong..

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by Thoatih12, Sep 28, 2007.

1. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

Im not a nood on a psp but i've been outta the psp scence for a while..and i upgraded my 3.03oe-c psp to 3.40oe-a and did with no promblem...then i went to change my theme..i was told to download pspfiler(think its the name) and delete certain files...something to do with fonts...and rename them something else...but in this process my psp was shut off..(little brother..#$#$)now i restart my psp and the blue screen comes up saying files are missing or currpoted(in many diffrent languages) and i click O to set my psp back up and it does not work it just shuts off....is this a semi brick or a full brick(im pretty sure its semi right?) i tried acessing recovery mode by holding trigger R but nothing happens...(is recovery still trigger R?)

2. Archie26

Archie26 Member

3. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

Recovery mode came up now im not sure what to do to unbrick my semi brick psp...but im sure i have to go back to 1.50 right? and ill have to toggle usb mode through recovery mode to do so right?

4. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

i've been trying to go back to 1.50 and its not working at all it just goes to a black screen...is there anything else i can try?

5. cyforever

cyforever Member

Become a brick?

6. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

do you have the files needed for recovery? toggle the USB and check ur memstick for the file eboot.pbp at the location (given at the main section of the recovery menu it says 'run program at location....') if it's not there someone will have to send u the file or u'll have to download one.....or ur'll need pandora stuff.....

but your only on a semi brick.

7. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

yeah its a semi-brick im suree of that...it says psp/game/recovery/eboot.pbp...i put the 1.50 eboot there...ill try this out and mess with it a little more to see if i can get it working again..ill check twice again..i also downloaded the 1.50 eboot and tried ebooting that it didnt wrok it just went to black blue screen..do you mean i can just reinstall flash0 files all i deleted was the jap language and someother lang. file..but im one of those idiots that never backed up there flash0(regreting it now)..

Last edited: Sep 29, 2007
  8. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

Got it working!!..dam i forgot how fun these things were!! i gotta get back into the psp hacking scence! now back to theme (attempts)!!