1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Somone Tell how good Shop4tech is

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by Neromania, Mar 29, 2003.

1. Neromania

Neromania Regular member

Is the shop4tech brand of dvd-r good for movie backups?? or so they freeze up at the end of the movie?

2. T2K

T2K Guest

NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH SHOP4TECH, I ORDER RITEK GEN(3) BRAND MEDIA.

3. Neromania

Neromania Regular member

I wanted to know NOT of the shop4tech website store, but of their OWN actual house brand of dvd-rs that they offer.

4. data2000

data2000 Member

Hi there Neromania, I spoke with one of the staffers at Shop4tech. As you may or may not be aware, they also sell LEDA brand. I think their house brand Shop4tech is the same staff as LEDA (just like ProDisc, Smartmedia, DigiMedia, etc.). The only difference is the brand name. What I understood from studying LEDA-Shop4tech connection LEDA and S4t is the same outfit. The staffer told me that LEDA discs do not perform as good as RITEK. I reckon the same goes for Shop4tech brand. I hope this'll help...

5. ultima

ultima Member

Verify that shop4tech ARE LEDA... they are ok... Ritek are infact better if u r satisfied with Ritek, other wise I recommand Universal from dvd-supply.com