1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Somwhere to get modchip installed into playstation

Discussion in 'PS2' started by JMC910, Dec 18, 2002.

1. JMC910

JMC910 Guest

I am not an experienced solderer, so is there somehwere i can send my playstation to get it soldered so this way i dont mess it up trying to do it myself?

2. MrFixit

MrFixit Member

If you are friends with any electrical engineers, they could probably do it. Or call local electronic stores or repair shops and ask if they can. I also believe if you buy a chip from www.modchip.ca and you don't want to install it, you can send them your PS2 and they will install it for you. (for a price) I'm currently getting mine installed by someone from this message board. (Supleh2) I haven't gotten it back yet, but when I do, I'll let you know if he's reliable or not. Good luck.

3. OZONE

OZONE Guest

Hey, MrFixit, have you gotten your ps2 back yet?
    b/c I need to find someone who'll install my matrix fatality modchip when it comes out. :eek:)

If you've received it and everything is alright, please tell Supleh2 to holla at me.

Thanx.

4. shopchris

shopchris Member

www.shopatchris.com
    we have installing service.

5. kingcpu

kingcpu Guest

email this dude, he did mine, and I am very pleased: promod@techie.com . Only 60 bucks !