1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sonic media

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by chsnake, Feb 13, 2005.

1. chsnake

chsnake Guest

hello has anyone ever use sonic media for backup or use the store shop4tech.com plz let me know for i try theses items and this merchant,

thanks
    chsnake

2. davea

davea Member

I have had good luck with all of my purchase's from Shop4tech I am very happy with their Sonic Brand 8x Dvd Media.However with the price of Branded Media falling so Quickly it may be to your benifit to shop Around for Good Branded Media.Look around this Forum there are a lot of info on where to get good branded Media at Great Prices.Again about the Sonic Brand at Shop4 Tech I am very pleased with what I have Used on With the Sonic Name .Hope this helps You.

3. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

4. kchev

kchev Regular member

i wouldn't waste my time or money with Sonic discs

they are junk and you get what you pay for

anybody that has to fake their media id to sell their junky discs are pathetic!!

5. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

The media you purchase needs to give you great results for as long as you own the disks, burned or not burned. See first what your Burner manufacturer recommends, take their recommendations and compare it to what others here say are the best media available for the money. The Sony’s I use and shown in my sig below are recommended by my burner and are normally expensive. But I get them on sale and they only run 42cents a piece or half price of the normal retail, and never had a coaster. Good luck with your decision.