1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sonic Rivals on 1.5

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by alexsc, Jan 21, 2007.

1. alexsc

alexsc Member

Im gonna get yelled at for this thread, but I HAVE SEARCHED. I am having problems running my sonic iso on my 1.5v psp. I have tried umd emulator 0.8C, fastloader 7, nothing will run it. I get a frozen screen, or it goes black. Can someone help? I know its a newer game, 2.8 firmware requirment, so can someone help point me in the right direction? thankyou.

2. rsrepp

rsrepp Regular member

Your answer lies in Devhook .51 or 3.03 OE-B. Devhook is the way to go if you dont feel like upgrading but if you want the upgrade all the info is in my sig.

Devhook:http://dl.qj.net/Devhook-0.51-3.01-FW-support-PSP/pg/12/fid/11596/catid/114

Last edited: Jan 21, 2007
  3. alexsc

alexsc Member

Thanks very much for that info on devhook, i'll search for it. As for 3.03, is that the newest firmware? I thought you couldn't load isos off that version? And what is OE-B? (sorry i've been out of the psp scene since 2.6 fw ) ^_^; thanks alot.

4. rsrepp

rsrepp Regular member

The newest firmware is a custom firmware developed by Dark Alex. It is called 3.03OE-B as I have stated above. It can play iso's from the memstick along with psx games and homebrews. If I was you, I would look into upgrading to 3.03OE-B.

5. alexsc

alexsc Member

Ohh, ok I get it. Sounds great, but is that version downgradeable? Im gonna upgrade anyway, just nice to know. Thanks again for your help.

6. BurnCK

BurnCK Regular member

Upgrade your 1.5 to 3.03OE (dont get confused with the original 3.03 fw). You can always go back to 1.5 if you change your mind (not that you would).....

7. alexsc

alexsc Member

Okay, I got the OE-A version, do I want that one, or version B? And how exactly does this firmware execute isos? Is it from the system menu or what? Sorry for the noobish questions.

8. BurnCK

BurnCK Regular member

You need to upgrade to OE-A before you can do OE-B.
    ISOs load from the Game Menu.... :)