1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SONICSTAGE!!!!!!!!arrrggghhhh

Discussion in 'Audio' started by MB1986, May 2, 2005.

1. MB1986

MB1986 Guest

hey everyone, I am new here and i joined because i got great information from the posts in this part of the forum about the codec for RealPlayer 10 to let Streambox Ripper work.

Anyway....i'd appreciate it if ANYONE can help me with this request...

I got a new MP3 Player (not so great from me!!), it's a Sony one and i am having to use Sonicstage to put all music on to it!!

Okay...here's my problem (I have a lot, i really mean a lot of CDs) and i have tried putting them on to my MP3 player using Sonicstage but it keeps coming up with something like "cannot put on to MP3 player because of copyright laws".

So...is there anyway at all round this *slight* problem?

Any advice would be apprciated.

Thank you!!!

M.

2. ~RoNin~

~RoNin~ Regular member

I have a Vaio and I can relate...sonicstage?..its crap...its crap I tell you crap..use Media Monkey its much better all in all...way better.

I tried to use Sonic Stage for a while and I was running into the same problem...do yourself a favor...click my computer>add/remove programs>double click sonic stage> and forget about it forever.

Just because you Mp3 player is sony does not mean you have to use sony software...I reccommend Media Monkey...all in all its a great audio library tool, ripper, burner (through Nero), it transfers to all mp3 players I've used...xept it has issues with Ipod...but you dont have an ipod do you.

3. Stitch221

Stitch221 Regular member

This is a stupid qustion but what is sonicstage?

4. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

it's a friggin' program that's necesary to put music on sony mp3 players... like NW-E95...
    it converts mp3 to atrac...i dunno how but i got 60 fusking large songs on my 512mb NW E95 nad still have 300mb free...odd isnt it?

5. ~RoNin~

~RoNin~ Regular member

yeah wow 300mb free eh? hmm... 40 gigs sounds tasty

6. Stitch221

Stitch221 Regular member

WHAT EVER