1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony 8x DVD+R

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by Gottawin, Feb 5, 2005.

1. Gottawin

Gottawin Regular member

I know some of you here would never use Sony Disk but here's something interesting. Sony's (Ver.1.2) 1x-8x DVD+R's (50 pack)are made by Taiyo Yuden. They are priced decently (at Staples and CompUsa) so get them while you can. This wont last forever

Last edited: Feb 6, 2005
  2. bardie

bardie Regular member

I wish I lived where you do so I could get some!!
    They will be a fantastic bargain and quality.

3. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Gottawin,I bought 7- 50 pack spindles of sony +1-8 x,made in japan, a few weeks ago at the last sony sale at staples..50 pack for $20.00.

Seeing your post,I opened one of them up and checked the dvdidentifier code: yuden000 t02. I will have to try a few out,looks like I finally lucked out and got some ty's.

My other nearby staples had that same sony + 1-8x in the 50 pack spindles made in both taiwan and japan,that's why I look for made in japan on those wrappers.

4. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Clever people the japanese -make great dvd media you can also find Taiyo yudens disguised as FUJI dvd media but again only the made in japan ones peace y'all