1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Sony Blu-Ray player

Discussion in 'Blu-ray players' started by doorpro, Nov 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doorpro

doorpro Member

Hi all,

I have an external drive (2TB) attached to the rear USB port on my player and it plays my over 650 movies all backed up as MP4's and they play great and the up scaling also help with the resolution.
    My problem is that when searching for a movie to play the menu/guide is terrible and you have to scroll through hundreds of movies and it is slow with no information whatsoever.
    I was hoping to have a menu like I have on my PC which shows all the movies with covers and details of each movie and it would be nice to scroll through them quickly or at least advance to a letter of the alphabet that I would like to start in.
    I guess I know that the HDD attached to the USB on the Blu-Ray player is going to have limited search capabilities and I was hoping that someone in here can help me with this issue as they have done in the past, I love this place and I hope that this thread is in the correct place.

regards,
    Doug.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.