1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sony cd/dvd generator 1.5 ...who'z got it??? can any1 help, pleaaazzzze???!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by KENTZee, Feb 5, 2005.

1. KENTZee

KENTZee Member

hey guys how r we all going??? making plenty of coasters or wot??? LOL.... anyways i've been reading hundreds of forums all over da world i'd say & i've been trying to find this sony cdvd gen 1.5 but hav only been led to links unluckily that r dead. has any1 got access to a link that actually works & has actually got the correct 'sony cdvdgen 1.5' coz every1 iz talking bout having it & it being easy to find but i cant find it for anything. going a bit loopy. been backing up cdR backups (10 or more) but hav wanted a few games that just won't fit onto cdR.... any1 that can help would b labled as a total gun & would make my day........ thanx :)

2. iso9000

iso9000 Member

Removed

Last edited: Feb 6, 2005
  3. KENTZee

KENTZee Member

thanks once again iso on both the threads for sony cdvd gen 1.5.... i appreciate the link offer to obtain the 1.2 version but as u've noticed for some reason it doesn't seem compatible with XP systems for some unknown reason.... is there anybody that can reply & help in some way which would b much appreciated coz the most basic thing can't b done as i've got the full tutorial for restructuring the dvdrip but i'm missing one simple tool being sony cdvd generator 1.5.... anyone that can help with a link or even something else that would work just as good would b a gr8 help to me, iso & i'm sure quite a few other people with the same dilema.... muchos gracias :)

4. sizla

sizla Member

you dont need cd/dvd gen 1.5 if you have the older version 1.2 they are basically the same the only difference is that 1.5 has a DL recording option, which you dont really need. other than dat everything else is the same.

5. sizla

sizla Member

Oh ps, I had 1.5 but it didnt work on my Windows XP, however 1.2 worked just fine.

6. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I would probably suggest Apache 2.0 instead of just getting sony cd/dvd rom generator.The reason why I say that is becuase Apache 2.0 comes with sony cd/dvd rom generator,DvdScanLite,and can build the .iml image files after you are done using Sony CD/DVD Rom Generator which is alot easier than using command prompt to create your image.

[bold]AUTOEXEC.NT ERROR FIX[/bold]

The way to fix the Autoexec.nt error that probably comes up follow these instructions alright:

1.Go to Start bottom left on your computer and browse to find Search.Click on the Search and click on all files and folders.Type this in the box "Autoexec.nt" now click on search.It will scan for a little while and show you some results some of the files will have the exact same name given,but are in CAPS an so forth.Just ignore everything that is misspelled except for "Autoexec.nt" very important to make sure you pick the right file.The file is a .txt text file document also which should make it easy to find.

2.After you find the file "Autoexec.nt" .txt file right click on it once and then go to the very top of the Search box and click on Edit.Now scroll down to where it says Copy to Folder.Now it will let you browse through folders an so forth,just click on my computer select your main drive that Windows is installed on.When you go into your drive(is normally is C:\ drive,but sometimes it is different for some people)scroll down until you find the folder WINDOWS and double click on it.Now to to where the folder Win32 is and copy the file Autoexec.nt into that folder.

3.After you have done this the Autoexec.nt error should not display anymore on your computer.What it does is take the Autoexec.nt file from your Windows recovery and place it back on your computer.The cause happens from uninstalling a program too much.

The Autoexec.nt error is not the problem with sony cd/dvd rom generator though,but I thought I would help solve the autoexec.nt problem with your computer also.The problem is a .dll file is missing in sony cd/dvd rom generator.All you have to do is get the .dll file located here http://www.nero.com/ located in the Support section under Tools;Aspi Drivers;WINASPI32.dll once you have the file.Save the file directly in the folder sony cd/dvd rom generator is installed to.

example:save it to C:\Program Files\Sony CD/DVD Rom Generator

You will still get some errors when you go to create your images,but this is normal and fixes the bug that makes the box not open up.Hope this helps you both out on fixing this issue.

Peace L-Burna

Last edited: Feb 5, 2005
  7. sizla

sizla Member

so where can we get this apache 2.0