1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sony dru 530a

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mrperry05, Aug 9, 2004.

1. mrperry05

mrperry05 Guest

i need elp, i av a sony dru 530a , dvd shrink, dvd decyrpter and nero. but it is still not burning dvds, im using infiniti dvd-rs wat do i need to do next?

2. brobear

brobear Guest

First of all we need to know where the process failed. Before you put the disc in, just kidding.

Hopefully you read the guides for the Shrink and Decrypter. If you didn't you can find copies here at AD. In depth ones at Doom9.org. We can't really help you unless you know a little bit about the programs.

After checking out the guides, let us know where the process stopped or didn't work. Normally with Shrink, you put in the disc and open Shrink, select open disc and Shrink quick analyzes the disc, you click on the disc HDD icon and the program starts ripping the video to a temp file and transcoding it for burning with Nero. That is the default method with a disc and not copying files to HD. So, where in the process did things go wrong?

If you ripped with Decrypter you have to open whatever type File you ripped. In the guide.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][bold]'brobear'[/bold]

[​IMG]

I was an earth-rim walker, a lurker at the threshold of the abyss. - Grendel -

[bold]Et tu, Brute![/bold][/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2004