1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sony dru500a

Discussion in 'DVD players' started by slick11, Nov 5, 2003.

1. slick11

slick11 Guest

hey guys i wonder if someone can help i have the sony dru500a and ive tried everything from dvdxcopy xpress and nero and everytime it reads fine but when it starts writing it stops at about 35% evrytime im tired of burning coasters some im asking for some help thanks guys...

2. dgarick

dgarick Guest

you have to use Recordnow,_ thats the software that came with your sony_ when you are using this software you have to take all other software off your computer._X_X_X_X_X_[small]denby garick[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2003
  3. gr33n

gr33n Member

Thats not true.. I have the same burner and I record using Nero6.. As a matter of fact I've never used any other software to burn my DVD's..

Strangely enough I had the same problem (kind of).. I found that I am unable to burn movies from my C drive.. I have to rip the image to my D drive and record them from there or move the files to my D drive before recording.. I have no clue why this happens since both my C and D drives are the same physical drive just partioned..

4. angel1

angel1 Guest

At least i found someone that is using Sony and have pbls like me!!!! i just got my sony dru510ak yesterday and could not figure out why i couldn't rip to my hard drive nor copy from my hdd to DVD.... so i now have discjuggler / nero 6.... I've started 2 use Nero and i like it so i'm going to stick to it. Burning dvd's is not as easy as it seems! i've been at it for hours! i have been reading a couple of threads and found that DVD Decrypter and Shrink 2.3 are very useful tools! ;-) But now i'm having problems with Regions!!!!! dammm....