1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony DVD+R Score

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by rulisky, Feb 26, 2007.

1. rulisky

rulisky Regular member

Just scored a good deal (at least I think so). Picked up a 25 Pack of Sony DVD+R disks at Goodwill for $3.99.

They checked as D21 1-16x disks on DVD Identifier. Not TY disks, but hey, they were only 4 Bucks!

Goodwill (around me anyways) sells a lot of stuff as "New Items" from Target. GW gets closeout stuff Target by the pound and then sells it cheep.

Just wanted to brag a bit. Keep your eyes out for deals, almost like dumpster diving, but cleaner.

2. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

SonyD21 are pretty decent. Some drives do have trouble with them-usually a firmware update fixes it.

Congrats on the bargain hunting!! 16 cents a pop is awesome.

3. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

rulisky- Yeah Goodwill stores are like a box of Chocolates ,You never know what your gonna get !!!! - I picked up a set of theose little Metal speakers RadioShack used to sell ? Minimus 7's I think ? For $3.84 total - Look new sounds good I hooked them up to a pioneer reciever I got for free( it needed a Fuse ) and I play my computer 's audio through it with my Goodwill speakers ! My wife found three Tulip (Fluted ) lightshades (Globes?) for the ceiling fan in our bedroom perfect shape for $.79 ea. so you done good rulisky Happy Bargain Hunting !

4. Playr

Playr Regular member

The goodwill by my friend's house actually has a computer store in it. A store within a store. He scored a Logictech wireless PS2 controller for $20 before. I dropped by to see what they had and they had some interesting things but no DVD media. Oh well, keep looking I guess.

5. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

I took the gf to goodwill last week and they didn't have squat. I did find a nice pair of shorts for $4

Probably have better luck at a goodwill store in a bigger city? There's not much in my town: Walmart/Staples/CVS/and a new walgreens getting ready to open.