1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony GC1 Net Sharing Cam!!!!

Discussion in 'Digital photography' started by susieqbbb, Aug 24, 2008.

1. susieqbbb

susieqbbb Guest

Ok let me explain my issue.

I am a macintosh user my current system specs are as follows.

Mac mini 1.66 Ghz core duo
    2 gig ram
    120 gig hard drive.
    Mac os x leopard 10.5.4

Now i recently purchased a Sony GC1 Net Sharing Cam.

I really enjoy the camera's features because i can take the memory stick pro duo out of the camera and use the sony PSP to view the photos and video i have recorded.

But i am facing a issue and was wondering if anyone here at all has one of these camera's and has a fix for it.

I am currently trying to record a small video for a web page but when i go inside the building to film for the web page the camera's image in the video is really dim so much so i have to go into imovie 08 and crank the brightness so far up the video quality goes down and i mean really down..

So anyone have a idea???

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

do like the old super 8mm video cameras used to need.... A VIDEO LIGHT!

3. susieqbbb

susieqbbb Guest

i tried that but the video still comes out to dark and i know the camera works fine in light outside but inside it looks like garbage.

4. Hrapture

Hrapture Guest

If at all possible film in well lit areas but a setting on the camera will make it take brighter videos and photos. Go to, while camera is open, and in a normal state, go to Menu button/slide over to the right 2, when you reach the EV title, highlighted in blue it says "OEV", and shift up to as far as "+2.0EV."