1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony hack Credit Card Fraud

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by domie, Jun 15, 2011.

1. domie

domie Member

Anyone know if you contact Sony first or the credit card company ? I've been stung for over £ 100 this month with fraudulent online sony transactions on my card ( which I had used once with Sony over 2 years ago )so they obviously have both the card number and security code. I'm in the UK

2. bigo93

bigo93 Regular member

Well first seeing as Sony dont give a shit about their customers, what do you think they will do to help you?

Second any fraud you find you should report to your bank and/or credit card issuer immediately.

Third never trust Sony again, if you still want to buy thing son psn use their psn prepay cards.

3. KillerBug

KillerBug Active member

Call your credit card company. Tell them that you were aware that your CC info was stolen long ago, and you did not report it because you wanted to have money stolen from you. They will turn your card off...but they probably won't help with the stolen money since it is clearly your fault.