1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sony handy cam BIG PROBLEM screen fades to ik

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by jtissmart, Nov 15, 2004.

1. jtissmart

jtissmart Guest

i got a video HI8 handycam vision ccd-trv68 ntsc
    and my problem is that it is going from normal (the fades) to a weird darker brownjish greenish color, (no i dont have night vision on)

ITS NOT
    -the battery
    - the tape
    -then lense

Example of my problem (video):
    http://12.22.230.41/MicroTech/Hosted/Files-D/helpme.zip

thnx for the help

2. Streamcod

Streamcod Member

well jtissmart... i check the video , i feel that there are something wrong in your camera settings,in my view try to check the camera on manual focus mode, see if its fine or not, the video shows that the camera do not focus on the surface in good way...become blurry after seconds...hmmmm can u reset the camera to defualt settings

second view is (and im not sure about it) maybe you kept the camera near magnitic device like on television or something like subwoofer for long long time , this thing sometime can damage the parts of the camera.

...:::need more help ask about it:::...
    [Streamcod]

3. jtissmart

jtissmart Guest

i already have tryed to reset the stuff and odly i have found the problem to be in olny 1 room and about 3 feet out of the room other wise all the other rooms dont have this thanks for the tips i wont store it in this room

4. Streamcod

Streamcod Member

well in this case if the problem is in your room i mean camera won't take good way there,then it should that camera need much light to take good quality.

when u shoot outside is it ok?if it so then im right camera need more light... :)