1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sony location free player

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by ak1n0, Jun 18, 2007.

1. ak1n0

ak1n0 Regular member

I have been wanting to get one for a while now, because I like my 360 and i have it hooked up to my livingroom tv. Can someone explain to me how it works with the psp? do I hook it up to my tv so i can use my psp to view with?

2. dabundan

dabundan Regular member

location free player connects to the internet. you need dsl or cable internet. you connect the player to the internet and then you have to be connected to the internet with your psp. meaning, you can only use location free player on your psp when the psp is connected to the internet.

location free player streams tv through the internet to whatever device you want, your laptop for example. or your psp. so if your location free player is connected to your home internet, and you are in say china, and you connect to the internet there with either your laptop or psp, you can watch tv.

3. ak1n0

ak1n0 Regular member

oh.. i see. is there any device that hooks up to a tv which lets me use my psp as a screen?

4. dabundan

dabundan Regular member