1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sony memorystick duo pro stopped working

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by Phyco_Can, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Phyco_Can

Phyco_Can Guest

ok, so this is the thing, i have a 4gb memory card and while i waz transferring a large iso file to my psp my cpu froze, so i disconnected my psp and wen i went to go check it it says memorycard not found ,when trying to reformatt it the same thing comes up, does anybody kno what i can do to fix this??

another thing, when the psp is having data transferred to it a light blinks on and off , and now when my psp is on the same exact thing is happening except the psp is not even connected to the cpu but yet the light blinks as iff data is being transferred

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2007
  2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved to correct forum

3. pspjunior

pspjunior Regular member

Last edited: Jul 7, 2007
  4. Phyco_Can

Phyco_Can Guest

OMG thanks so much as soon as i saw that page i got angry considering i ordered mine form ebay for 50 bucks but i checked and it passed evrysingle test they had im considering just sending it to sony i just have to find the time to acually get around to it

5. pspjunior

pspjunior Regular member

no problem im glad it helped

6. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

Try a different memory card on the PSP, if you have one.It might not be the card at all,but the slot where the memory card goes into.Just downgraded my cousins PSP a couple of hours ago,and most of the time his damn memory card doesnt show up on the PSP.Same thing happens with a different memory card,so its definetly the memory card slot.Hes been having that problem with his PSP for as long as I remember

7. Phyco_Can

Phyco_Can Guest

well i tried another mem stick in the psp and it worked just fine, just with 32mb of memory lol so its deffinatley the card ,and i have yet to call sony,another thing wen the card messed up it already had an iso image in it for a game, u think wen i send it they will mind??