1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony Playstion 2 socks kick off your views

Discussion in 'PS2' started by john179, May 14, 2004.

1. john179

john179 Active member

This thread is totally for slagging off ps2.I will start it off by saying ps2 systems were poorly made as its big brother the ps1 was fantastic and was made really well.Why do you think sony made the ps2 so badly was it becuase they already had the market and really did not care what they were selling the public second time round because they thing they own the game market????????????????

2. aXidburn

aXidburn Guest

some things of the ps2 were poorly made..only reason ppl here have so many problems is either becuz there ps2 got messed up while trying to but a mod in. or the laser got ruined, and it got ruined by playing burnt games on it...so some1 who just buys a ps2 and plays normal games..it should last a while..i mean i had my first ps2 for 3 year and counting and it works with normal games...and i have a new one with a mod

3. john179

john179 Active member

Over the past 12 months i have been getting alot of my mates at work complaining about the same thing.Some have modded and some don't and even sony are aware of the problem in which they have had a couple of court dates to attend from reading the news on the internet.The ps1 really set the standards for all to follow but i feel the ps2 although is so popular has failed to meet.It is the same with the xbox this is a really good console made well and everything.Obviously the need to get hold of as many top games as they can which they are finally doing.Its is even rumoured pro evolusion may get on the xbox.But like wise the xbox 2 is going to change from the original one will it turn out to be poorly made to cut costs.Everyone is talking ps3 at the moment is this because some were a little dissapointed with ps2 includeing myself.