1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony PSP - firmware 6.60 no games on memory stick

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by Ghani123, May 11, 2013.

1. Ghani123

Ghani123 Member

Friends,

I am new with PSP, was playing well. All of a sudden when I clicked on "pro" from memory stick I lost all the games other than the saved games.

Please help out.

Thanks

2. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Hi.

What PSP model do you have? And is it 6.60 Official firmware or 6.60 PRO or 6.60 ME or whatnot?

3. dbratulin

dbratulin Newbie

He said he's new -.- you think he knows any of that ?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  4. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

He didn't answer me four months ago, you think your comment is still relevant after all that time?
    Also without knowing the firmware version and his PSP model it is almost impossible to check his problems and I stopped spoonfeeding noobs a long time ago, after the same questions popped up again and again. I am pretty sure he is on official firmware and therefore his games are not shown any more, but without the PSP version I cannot give help on how to go on from here, because on a PSP 1000 or early 2000 there is a different way than on a PSPGo or 3000 or PSP E1000. And the PSP model and firmware version are basic knowledge, so yes, I expect even a noob to look up on google on how to check your PSP model and firmware version.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  5. dbratulin

dbratulin Newbie

I'm on a "noob" on this forum but IRL I know a lot about psp's without using Google. For instance I have a psp 1001 PHAT with CFW 6.60 pro B-9. I have CXMB, REMOTE JOY LITE, PASSWORDLOCK. PRN, and CWcheat.

6. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Yes, but the OP doesn't seem to (and I was not calling you a noob, you are just a newbie here).

7. dbratulin

dbratulin Newbie

I thought you were calling me a noob not the OP and IDC what the forum says IRL I'm not a "newbie".