1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony PSP Info

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by -=(-_-)=-, Feb 7, 2005.

1. -=(-_-)=-

-=(-_-)=- Guest

Dude I need all the info i can get on the psp!!!

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Ever heard of google?

3. Frogman7

Frogman7 Guest

You can get a free lemming by going to this site and Pre-ordering one. It works like the www.freepoopydiapers.com website, you have to sign up 4 friends, and its yours. You have 4 friends right?

Tip: I did the Leper Island Getaway trial because it's free :p

http://www.freelemmings.com

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2005
  4. Nephilim

[​IMG]

Bye bye lamer.

5. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Well first of all, the PSP isnt as good as the DS is. The PSP has problems with the battery (which only lasts 3 hours on demanding games). Also, you have to buy a whole kit to even get your hands on a PSP and they cost around 300 dollars!!! There is also a problem with all the square buttons (the one closest to the screen)because it starts to stick so bad after gameplay that you have to actually strain your thumb to push it down. Also, ive heard that someones PSP screen on the whole right side just got dimmer and dimmer until half of the screen was not even visible! Also, if you want your battery to last longer you have to buy a battery add-on, and so you can use the chatting better you will have to buy a kind of typing thing that goes with your PSP. Also, all the games are going to cost $50 each!. I cant even come up with anything good about the PSP except that it has good graphics. Trust me dude, the prices on the PSP are way to high, and the its not reliable. On the other hand, i have a DS, and it only costed me $150 (not $270) and the games dont go higher than $40 (a lot are $30 and good games). There is absolutely nothing you have to buy extra for the DS except the games. And if you're gonna get one, get it by march because online play is finally gonna come out sometime then! Yea! I cant wait for Need For Speed Underground 2 to come out also in March. In this on you can draw graphics on the car with the touch-screen! My signature is right!

Last edited: Feb 10, 2005
  6. zeronine

zeronine Member

[REMOVED]

Last edited: Feb 15, 2005
  7. Nephilim

@ zeronine

Go troll for members somewhere else. You need to change your sig as well.

8. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

What attractions does this post hold for idiots than other posts don't? =P

A few major gaming sites have started their own PSP section with enough info to make you cry.

www.gamespy.com

www.gamespot.com

www.gametrailers.com (Trailers for PSP games, seriously, who the hell wants to read about how great games are when they can see it for themselves? =D)

9. Bewyth

Bewyth Member

The PSP easily blows aways the DS....!

First off, I don't exactly know where people hear this battery problem from. Yes, when you first open the PSP out of it's package, the battery's life isn't max, and you may get 2-3 hours out of it. But once charged, it lasts around 7 hours.

Next, at this time I believe you can only pre-order the bundle which includes the value pack, three games, and an accesory (400). The actual system (with case, cleaner, headphones, remote, ac adaptor, demo..) is 250. You simply can't pre-oder that. Must wait untill release, 3/24.

Also, the PSP is -very- durable. I've seen it take on drops, a rampaging cat knock it of the bed, and the result? No parts poppin' off, or any scratches.

Now for the games, they are 40-50. But they -do- blow away DS's... GT4, Metal Gear Ac!d, ect....

Not too mention, movies, music, online.. (FF:AC will r0x0rs).