1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony Vegas Studio w/DVD Architect

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by tethom42, Jun 6, 2007.

1. tethom42

tethom42 Member

I purchased this software in order to create DVD's of old family pictures. I am computer literate, however I am having difficulty learning to use this software. Normally I can pick up on using different software pretty quick. This one is kicking my tail. I have searched on the Internet for help and every review I have read says that it is so easy to learn. I must be missing something. :) Does anyone know of any tutorials that I can get to teach me this software or of some instructions that could help. Thanks.

2. rakych

rakych Member

I have vegas 7 w/dvd architect, (did I spell that right?). It is a pain trying to get through it, but the more you play with it, the eaiser it is to understand. There is no tutorial out that I am aware of, but, I did find some software about it and a tutorial video at one of the file sharing sites. It explains basic things, but once past the basics, you will feel your way through it with ease.

3. celticpro

celticpro Guest

I have all ways found song vegas a better program to use..like any program it take s a small bit of time to get use to..at first i was like you, i thought it was hard to use..to learn more log onto U Tube there are some great sony lesson s on vegas and artitech.if you have any questions get back and i will help you out...ok.. there is also a manual i the program its self..its easy you will pick it up in no time..

Regards

Celticpro

4. tethom42

tethom42 Member

Thanks. Maybe I'll give it another dry. Thanks for the input.