1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony's Custom XMB Maker

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by bigcuz000, Sep 28, 2007.

1. bigcuz000

bigcuz000 Regular member

Consolespot.net just got a hold of the new Sony Custom XMB Maker. But after i checked this out, i dont really understand it at all. Leave it up to sony to drop us something that is so damn complicated. If some one finds out how to convert old top-menu icons over to get it to work on "sony's custom XMB" drop me a line here.

(I Know how to get the icons out of the top-menu, and i have followed the stupid 64 X 48 32 bit png etc stuff, but i cant get this damn thing to work)

BigCuz

2. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

i have a lot of icons however the theme maker is very very picky and only takes certain typer... certain dimensions for certain icons...yada yada yada. itd be better if sony gave us the files to begin with.

3. asheroo

asheroo Member

I got all the dimensions right although when my icons showed up on the psp, it looked a bit erased. Even if i made an icon on paint it would be screwed up. Don't know what the problem is so don't get ur hopes up.