1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorry for this question....

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by FinalFant, Jul 8, 2007.

1. FinalFant

FinalFant Member

For the 3.50 downgrade, is it the Lumines save file you need or is it the actual umd. Sorry if the answer is obvious, but I really haven't payed much attention to this stuff since I upgraded to 3.11 over 2 or 3 months ago.

2. FinalFant

FinalFant Member

Why doesn't anybody help? It's simple. Do you need the save file or the UMD, because what if someone traded-in or sold their Lumines but they still have the save they used.

3. Ahshan

Ahshan Member

Well, dont hold me against this, but as far as I recall, you need the actual UMD as it contains the exploit. When you start up the psp to access the flash or w/e, the downgrader uses the lumines exploit to access the flash. So a save wont work at all. But incase you lost the umd, just keep checking up on gamestop and gamecrazy. Dont spend 35 bux on ebay for it. Btw its 17 bux at gamestop.

4. FinalFant

FinalFant Member

Or I guess I could rent it.

5. Ahshan

Ahshan Member

Yeh, you only need it once, but just make sure you have ANY umd in the drive when trying to play an iso/cso. Or else itll come up with some error. And this dam "Newbies can only post once every 3 minutes" crap is pissin me off.

6. FinalFant

FinalFant Member

lol. Sounds like you know more than me and you have to be classified as a newbie lol. Hell, I didn't even know I NEEDED a UMD to play ISO/CSO, I'll probably buy it then, thanks for the heads up.