1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

soul caliber 2

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by jk323, Mar 24, 2004.

1. jk323

jk323 Guest

i bought the game soul caliber 2 and for some reason i try to copy it to my hd using px and dvd2xbox and for some reason both dont seem to copy it to disk. the error giv es me unable to copy some files. Does anyone know how to bypass this error?.. when copying soul caliber 2.

Xbox1.5
    samsung dvd
    120 gig maxtor
    x2.3blite+

2. lcarbutt

lcarbutt Regular member

try to ftp to your pc, then back to your xbox see if you have anymore luck, also have you enough room on your hdd file you are sending it to?

3. jk323

jk323 Guest

yes i do. i do not know how to ftp at the moment

4. lcarbutt

lcarbutt Regular member

to ftp, network your xbox to your pc http://www.copying-xbox-games.com/networking-xbox.php
    Use a program called flash fxp (download from http://www.flashfxp.com ) then type in you xbox ip address in quick connect, and its user name and pass(both of which are xbox). then go to your d folder (your dvd drive which should have the game in) copy all the files to your pc, then copy all the files back to your f folder (in a sub folder usally called "games")

5. jk323

jk323 Guest

I did all that, but I haven't given the flash fxp to work. I will do it in the future, because I am managing everything alone with the xbox; from emulators, to xbox games, even my divx movies. They all work fine. The disc was probably an issue here because the game crashed on me several times. I will return my game to best buys then try a new one, then I'll see if it really was the game.