1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soulseek is the best file sharing community!: ]-~

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by herbsman, Sep 3, 2002.

1. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

If anyone wants direct downloads instead of relying on Kazaa to hook you up then d/l this tiny piece of software :version 139 on the web-site www.slsk.org Happy days await [no spyware-ads etc etc: ] I'll always help new ppl get aclimbatized to the proggie or alternatively you can instant message the owner/software programmer [nir] or my goodself [herbsman] P.S. You can download mp3 of course but movies/software/image files aswell... no pop ups <--- GRrrrr @ inventor of pop ups

Last edited: Sep 3, 2002
  2. rmf2002

rmf2002 Member

how is the peer size? is it easy to find what your looking for, i mainly want movies and music. basically is there enough people who use it that you can pretty much find you want and enough people who have stuff to make it quicker t o get the files or is it less popular than kazaa?

3. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

Soulseek is not supported by as many servers as Kazaa , if your a lover of Kazaa (and haven't bothered getting Kazaa-Lite) then stick with what you have ... You'd still need Kazaa(Lite) for d/l of films although there is a few of us who have full movies , and I mean full (700mb at least) Ciao!: ]-~