1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sound and Picture Misalignment

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by 1113562, Nov 26, 2004.

1. 1113562

1113562 Member

Hi, I recently purchased a JETWAY AV Tune digital Freeview TV PC plug in card. This was mainly to watch and record TV channels to DVD+RW discs. The digital TV bit works fine but when I record programs to hard drive I get a large sound to video delay error so the mouths don't line up with the picture. This seems to get worse when I burn a disk with the .mpg file but that may be my imagination. Anyway, I was hoping there should be some good software around to realign the sound and video so when I blow a DVD the playback is aligned again on any DCD player. Any Clues???

2. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

You can try to use the method described in http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/129217. BeSweet can also make to delay your sound of a constant anount, if it is out-of-sync of a certain rate at the beginning. This is the best method I know and worked on all AVIs I had with a similar problem.