1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sound And Video not in synch.

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by joshto, Oct 22, 2004.

1. joshto

joshto Guest

I just backed up a copy of The Day after tomorrow and the sound was a little behind the video through out the movie. How can i be sure that this porblem doesnt haappen in my future backing up of DVDs?

2. angelluv

angelluv Member

Hi that happened to me also. All i did was erase the dvd then redid it from scratch works perfectly now.
    not sure if that will work for you but it worked for me.
    angelluv

3. joshto

joshto Guest

What did you do exactly? Are there any other possible fixes?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2004
  4. angelluv

angelluv Member

well i should have asked if the dvd your using is a rewritable. sorry about that. anyway all i did was go into nero and click the option to erase the disc,and then i redid it in dvdshrink and boom it works great. it took extra time to do it that way but it was well worth it.
    as for other options i dont know if there are any.i too am new to dvd burning but had tremendous help in this forum especially from bigorange :) the only other thing i can think of is that you are using crappy media. that makes up for alot of problems with burning dvd's .
    good luck
    angelluv

5. joshto

joshto Guest

I am not using rewritable DVDs. There should be other solutions shouldnt there be?

6. angelluv

angelluv Member

well if your not using rewritable dvd's if you dont like the quality then your dvd is now a coaster. honestly it is best to use rewritable dvd's that way if you dont like the quality or it doesnt turn out like you wanted you can easily erase it and start again.
    angelluv