1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOUND LAGS ON MY PSP VIDEOS

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by P5yLO, Mar 8, 2007.

1. P5yLO

P5yLO Regular member

I RECENTLY TRIED UPLOADING AN EPISODE OF ERGO PROXY TO MY PSP. I FIRST USED PSP VIDEO 9, THIS CAUSED THE SUBTITLES AND THE AUDIO TO BE COMPLETELY OFF WITH THE VIDEO. I ALSO TRIED ADJUSTING THE SETTINGS ON THIS WITH NO LUCK. I ALSO TIRED USING XVID4PSP, THIS METHOD WOULDNT EVEN PLAY MY VIDEOS ON THE PSP. ANY HELP WITH THIS WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED!

-THNX

2. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

All you have to do is use TOTAL VIDEO CONVERTER and convert whatever video to PSP format .MP4/MPEG-4 and place it in your video folder on your PSP.

3. Sudds

Sudds Active member

@Midnight, Ave been around the video encode scene along time and never came across TOTAL VIDEO CONVERTER, does it convert to 480x272 res?

4. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

I am not sure about resolutions, but it converts ANY video format to really ANYTHING. You can even covert flash video's (.flv) from YouTube and convert them to MP4 for your PSP.

Download the trial here: http://www.effectmatrix.com/total-video-converter/

5. P5yLO

P5yLO Regular member

thank you midnight, but will this take care of my sound problem? i will try it anyways.

6. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

I am not sure really, because i don't know what video you are using on your PSP, it could be from the region your getting it from. Because usually the audio and the subtitles timing stay the same. It either has something to do with the video, or when your converting it, select the option of best quality or something. You can do this with Total Video Converter.