1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sound ?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by stangboy, Dec 3, 2003.

1. stangboy

stangboy Member

Hi, I just used DVD shrink to compress a DVD movie, then i went to watch it, but there was no sound!...Everything else was fine except no audio at all?...Does anyone know why?...thanx

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Did you try to re-author it and unchecked the audio tracks in the right half of the shrink window. You need at least 1 audio track left checked. Jerry

3. DMW

DMW Regular member

Did you remove any audio tracks? Did you remove the wrong one? These were the questions I was asked by a friend when i had the same problem, he was right, I had sound on the directors commentry but not in the film :-( I removed the wrong one!! I did it again and all was well. not used the latest Shrink so im not sure if this helps, hope it does.

EDIT: Ditto what Jerry says, his post wasnt there when i posted :)

Last edited: Dec 3, 2003
  4. stangboy

stangboy Member

I removed the French audio, and directors commentary, thats about it..

5. DMW

DMW Regular member

Not a french film is it? :)) sry, only joking. What film is it your trying to do? Try doing the process again and leave it all in, Obviously compression will be higher on the film this way, but see if it works, then remove one and see what happens, long and boring i know, but im not sure what else to suggest.
    Anyone??