1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SP: Choas Theory Patch Help

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by sniper78, Apr 4, 2005.

1. sniper78

sniper78 Regular member

Hello I have hd loader advance, a slide tool, a 160 gig hd, a ps2, a network adapter, splinter cell chaos theory original copy, a laptop computer, a dvd burner, and dvd blank discs. I know how to use hd loader advance, and currently using it now. I have read splinter cell chaos theory does not work, online, and offline. I load the game up, and it goes to the game menu plays the little video then i go to hit 1 player but does not load I see the mask and the lines of the loading screen the freezes up. I changed the modes, but still does the same. I know online play with hd loader advance doesnt work. All i want to do is play 1 player without a modchip, or swap magic. I heard you need to patch the game, and there is a patch out for the game I have heard. But how do i patch a game, and get the game to work with hd loader advance since i am currently renting the game for the next 4 days. How do I patch this game with the things i have. Anyone who can help please leave any websites or directions how to patch this game. Thanks Snipe.