1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

spend spend spend!!!!!

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by joshjy, Jul 9, 2007.

1. joshjy

joshjy Regular member

hi.

guys rite i want to buy a new 3rd gen console (or 2 :D) for the summer.

i have £500 to spend and from what reasearch i have done i have found.

a nice 60gb ps3 package on play.com for £474.99 (3 free games,click and hdmi cable)

but i have also looked in too x-box 360 and wii packages and i have
    alos found out for roughly the same price i can get a wii with a free game and an x-box 360 premium with 2 free games

now i konw the obivous advantages and disavantages of each console i am not a noob.

but what i would like is some peoples opnions on what i should do as i dont want to fork out £500 for a wii that the games will quickly stop because the console isn't selling anymore and for a 360 to melt as it gets to hot.

if you guys had £500 to spend on consoles what would you do?

if anybody knows any better deals than that i have mentioned in the uk please let me konw.

!!!!!EBAY IS NOT AN OPTION!!!!!

Last edited: Jul 9, 2007
  2. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

well considering you are in the ps3 section you might not get an unbiased answer but i will say go with the ps3 the deal u found is pretty nice

3. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

Yeah the decision is up to you.But if I were you i'll go for the 360.Huge library of games,great online service,great system all around.But the disadvantage is of course the 3 rings of death,its not that bad no more since we have a new 3 year warranty and theyre changing components in the xbox 360's(gpu,cpu)hopefully to avoid the 3 red lights.

4. SpideyBoy

SpideyBoy Member