1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

.....spent hours checkin forums..........V_V

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Blackwire, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

ok this is my fourth thread ive ever made on this website. Yes ive read all the rules, and yes i used the check engine....so...yah...! While browsing through one of the forums there was a countdown till the 3.10/3.11 downgrader came out...I was ecstatic when i saw it was comming out 4/30/07..Well i noticed that its not out.V_V Was the link a fraud? I found it ina a forum thread last week...Yah....im trying to downgrade before going to Mrytle Beach..Anyway once there is a downgrade, do u put SMC. files on the psp the same as an ISO? Where would be the best place to get non deffective SNES games? thx for all your time..*I hope a short answere doesn't answere this*...

2. Reitfor

Reitfor Guest

Umm. there isnt a downgrader for the 3.11 at the moment, so yea. You cant use Snes.

3. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

i kno i cant but whats an SMC. File? is it similar to an Iso? Do i treat it the same as an ISo

4. pspluvr

pspluvr Regular member

Actually, the supposed downgrader comes out at 5/1/07 at 12:00:00 A.M. Notice that the countdown is still going.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2007
  5. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

Awsome! But wtf am i supposed to do with these SMC. files? lol this reminds me of Aim all over again V_V makes me sad...anyway ill stay on my toes about the downgrader....someone answere my question about the SMC. files...

6. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

BlackWire it seems that you have downloaded an emulator for the pc! U are a noob..!

7. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

u run it with an emulator

8. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

Ahk! ok well is it possible to put super nintendo emulators on the psp? is there a program for that?

9. Saosin

Saosin Member

yes, its called something like snestxyl or something.

10. djmazz

djmazz Regular member

get the snes emulator and put it in the game folder on your ms ( this i when the downgrader is out and your sorted ). then take your .smc files and put them inside the emulator. .smc is just the file type and they are the write ones.

11. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

thx bro! finally! ok ill check into that as soon as the downgrade comes out! ill update u with my attempts at this! tell me if u find a better SNES emulator for the psp

12. daz2007

daz2007 Regular member