1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spider Chip v1.1 on a v1.0 Xbox installing problem

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by parth722, Apr 15, 2005.

1. parth722

parth722 Member

I installed the spiderchip v1.1 on my v1.0 xbox and the led light is blue but when i put the switch turned on and press the power button on my xbox, it boots for a sec. stops and boots again, stops, and the the third time it boots to a blank screen on the tv while the disc tray light flashes red and green. And I know about the fix where you take out the thing on the bottom of the chip but it was already done for me when i got it. Can anyone help me get it to come up to the cormwell bios screen successfully?

P.S. One more question. The latest v1.1 installation guide for the spider chip says I need the E wire in the D0 via and later on it says to insert the D wire in the D0 via. Which is it?

2. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Usually when your Xbox does that 3 startup thing and flashes the ugly colors, then you have installed your chip wrong. That happened to one of my friends one time on his ver. 1.6 Xbox, so he reinstalled the chip and it worked fine...

3. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest