1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

spider problems????

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by Xwarrior, Feb 9, 2005.

1. Xwarrior

Xwarrior Member

Hello Everyone
    Having problem with spider 1.1 on box 1.6... I put it in just the other day after it came with no screw or washers, (rona fixed that). Made sure chip is sitting in the right holes and that all the legs are put where they should be. Started it up....and notting but blue screen..tured off..check everything again..started it up. Then it truned it self on and off ..then just stayed on ....blue screen. What is my problem ? Bad chip or bios? I even tried pushing down on it and no change!!! Any other ideas?

2. mdsup

mdsup Guest

if your blue screen says Flashbios you have installed the chip correctly...the next step is to flash the chip with a hacked bios to get it to run evox and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2005
  3. Xwarrior

Xwarrior Member

Thanks for your help..I need to clear it up..blue sceen on tv...but there is nothing on the screen...well nothing like the spider install guide shows...it boots ups then stops..boots up..thens stops and boots up and nothing on the screen. I have check all contact points..check it twice to see if its a different model other than a 1.6. The box only flashs red/green- frag...?? Not sure where to start looking...Bad chip or bios?

4. mdsup

mdsup Guest

sounds like you don't have it installed correctly

5. Xwarrior

Xwarrior Member

Yes ..My friend..you were right...I didn't shorten the one pin to make it work...thank you for your help..working great now...cheers...Xwarrior