1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

spiderchip bios STUFFED!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by triplez, Mar 25, 2005.

1. triplez

triplez Member

I've just installed a spiderchip V1.1 into my V1.6 xbox. In doing so, we flashed the chip with an old version from my other xbox that had an OXICHIP setup by accident. Now xbox freezes with blank screen and restarts three times and then flashes red and green light. Is there a possibility that this chip can be reflashed. We have tried flashing with correct version M8PLUS_16BIOS. Also, tried using config magic (not sure if program works) looking at hardware flashing. Any ideas would be helpful. Suicide is now an option! :)

2. xboxplaya

xboxplaya Guest

dude how did you flash your chip

3. triplez

triplez Member

We have been flashing an older xbox which was sucessful and there was some confusion of disks while working and when we went to flash the bios on the spiderchip, unknowing the latest install screens, we put the version of the old xbox which was X2 4977 and evox 1.8.3752 which has caused on restart, a restart blank screen 3 green LED flashes and then flashes red and green with no access. Please note, first time we flashed this chip.

4. xboxplaya

xboxplaya Guest

thanka man but i found the bios and put it on my xbox. and all it said was INSERT CD AND PRESS BUTTON A. so i put in a game and it spit it back out. i tried a music cd and it spit it back out. so i just gave up.

5. jasin39

jasin39 Member

has spiderchip store released the programmer yet? may be you could somehow clear the chip's bios

or if you got the cash, order a new chip, and send the old one back if its returnable