1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

spiderman 2 backup

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by hanjack, Jan 18, 2005.

1. hanjack

hanjack Member

I just tried to back up spiderman 2 for my son with dvdx copy platinum-it has to date been my first failure.Lucky i guess.It reads to about 70%, hangs and then gives out an error-.
    After reading this forum I downloaded a copy of decrypter and used that and it too gave an error.Is there something in this particular disc or have i just bought a "rogue" disc in which case i should just get my hands on another one and hopefully it should be fine.Has anyone else experienced this with spiderman 2 ???
    Thanks in advance for any help

2. bardie

bardie Regular member

Perhaps download AnyDVD and run it in conjunction with your ripping program, maybe DVD Decrypter and that should solve your problems.

3. sean5775

sean5775 Regular member

Spiderman 2 did not give me any problems.

What exactly is the error you are getting. That can usually tell us what your problem is. There are tons of different errors you could get. Only one I can think of that you might have is a cyclic redundancy error, which basically means the disc is dirty, or possibly scratched. Usually just a simple cleaning of the disc surface will solve this.

4. hanjack

hanjack Member

You were right-it was indeed a dirty disc-once cleaned it burned perfectly.Thanks for your help