1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

spinter cell and hulk

Discussion in 'PS2' started by kinel, Jul 8, 2003.

1. kinel

kinel Regular member

i cant get any of these games to boot ive copied hulk ok ime using swap magi and neo 2.2 chip all my other games work fine when trying to boot hulk keep getting red screen and when itry to record spinter cell want record it just keeps getting errors my copies of matrix lord of the rings def jam vendeta work and smack sdown work ok is there any way of me playing these two games i have arv2.3 but i cant get it to work is thee any over thing i can use i heard about cd loader would that work with these games cheers

2. Hanedrick

Hanedrick Regular member

My copy of the Hulk worked with my fliptop cover and swap magic. It must be the way you burned it. When burning it make sure you burn an image file to the HD first and have the burn speed at 1X. Also make sure you burn it to good media ilke Fujifilm, Memorex, Ritek, verbatim etc. As for burning errors with splinter cell, it's because the disc is scratched. Try cleaning it and see if it works. I was able to burn and play both of those successfuly. You need the cdloader with splinter cell but not Hulk. Goodluck!_X_X_X_X_X_[small]You are probably wondering how I came up with the name Hanedrick. Well... the name Hanedrick is a very distorted version of my sisters name and I call her that whenever I want to get on her nerves which is like 24/7.
    Version 5 ps2.
    Fliptop Cover/smd[/small]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2003
  3. kinel

kinel Regular member

i copied hulk with no problems just wouldnt work i still cant copy splinter cell my media is ok i think cas ive used it to back up other games ok could you also tell me how to use cd loader with swap magic disk cas ive burned it loads of times and only one copy works bit ythats cas i have to put in swap magic cd disk in not dvd disk

4. psx245

psx245 Regular member

when you download the cdloader it comes with the instructions.

5. ROTzWORLD

ROTzWORLD Member

kinel, I backed up the hulk with my recordnow DX software and it boots fine with my PS2 V7 using the no-solder mod chip with the swap magic DVD disk not sure what media you are using but I found that maxell works on just about everything, whether your using the DVD-R/DVD+R media I used maxell DVD-R for the hulk and it worked for me.

6. kinel

kinel Regular member

ive copied hulk now twice but still did not boot using difretnt brands of dvds and i also copied spinter cell brilliant game first time i tried i got errrors second time it worked i didnt use cd loader to boot it just straight swap si i dont no why hulk dosent boot cas i hear lots of people had problems with splinter cell