1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Disc Difference.

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by raikovax, Apr 7, 2005.

1. raikovax

raikovax Member

I have Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Limited Collectors Edition and I can't tell what the difference is between the 2 discs. I placed both discs in my xbox and i searched the whole disc but they are exactly the same. I was talking with a friend online and he said they way he tells is one of the discs has the Xbox Live logo on it and the other doesn't. He says the one without the logo is the extra disc. If thats true then I have a problem because both of the discs I have both have the Xbox Live logo on it. I can get online with both, I can play all solo and co-op missions with both. Did they screw up and give me 2 copies of the game disc?

2. andy2000

andy2000 Guest

i think you should the shop where you bought it and see if there is anything wrong with them. just borrow sum1 elses first and see what the difference is.

3. shdwsfall

shdwsfall Regular member

hmm did you buy it used? If so then you are a lucky man. Now you can sell that one copy for a good amount of money..then buy the collecter dvd off ebay, then still have money left over.