1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory or whatever?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by blahwho, May 3, 2005.

1. blahwho

blahwho Regular member

Ok Chaos Theory is one of the greatest xbox games of all time. It think that it beas halo and any of the other shooter games. Its so much more realistic and way more fun. Besides even the graphics cant be beat by anything else. Who thinks I'm right and who thinks that I should shut up and go to hell?

2. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

You're 100% Right!!! The graphics and the gameplay abilities bypass any action game I've ever experienced for the xbox. There is so much detail within the game...You'd be a fool not to appreciate the games abilities.

3. blahwho

blahwho Regular member

And the game actually takes skill to play. I mean in almost all of the other shooters you just jump in ang go rambo on everyone and take on an insane amount of damg and barely get a scratch. But in Chaos Theory yo actually have to have skill and patience to play. And you die pretty easily. You dotn just run in and expect to stun everyone to death.

4. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

I used to hate stealth games or even game that have certain mission that need to be in stealth (i.e. Hitman). O.k. game but there was nothing extraordinary about his stealth missions as far as tactics. Where as in SC:CT you have several options as to how you take out your enemies "in stealth mode". I personally think that's one of the greater features. With the exception of Halo, I don't really have a liking for 1st person games so with SC:CT being in third person it ups the ante on my end.

Have you tried the PC version? If so, is it compatible with a controller or do you have to control movements on your keyboard? I've got a way to hook up my xbox controller to my PC/Laptop and it'd be nice to be able to have my "familiar" xbox controller to play the PC version. Plus I'm sure the graphics are probably unbelievable on the PC.