1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by smackfrog, Feb 14, 2005.

1. smackfrog

smackfrog Member

I have searched the forums a bit now and have come up with little that has helped me with booting a back-up of this game. I have a v4 ps2 with flip-top. I backed up using decrypter burned at 2x (slowest i can go w/ my burner) on taiyo yuden dvd-r. On swapmagicfix it says to use cdloader v7all and option 5v3 NO PN. I have tried that several times. I have used cdloader w/ other dvd backups (a couple of the ratchet and clanks). I read on one posting that you are supposed to use dvd loader, but when trying that it would not read dvd loader, am I doing this right or did I miss something? Any help would be much appreciated.. thanx.

2. smackfrog

smackfrog Member

Well again, I figured it out myself with trial and error. If anyone else is having problems booting: I used swap magic dvd, then dvd loader v7all and 5v3 no pn option, then swap magic dvd again and then the copy. Mine worked on ridata +r 4x.

3. RemyK313

RemyK313 Regular member

Thanks for posting a solution! Most people just don't ever reply once they figure out the problems.

4. smackfrog

smackfrog Member

Seems I may spoken too soon, it freezes when loading single player, not making it past the 'o' in pandora. I read about someone else having this problem, if anyone has found out what to do help would be appreciated.

5. smackfrog

smackfrog Member

anyone? anyone? Bueler?

6. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

i had to use a copy of gameshark, dvd loader, and swap magic to get it working. I think there is a patch at ps2ownz.com for it though.

7. john_76

john_76 Guest

i cant play this game online even though i patched it it says error (-864).what i need to do?