1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow...

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by FreeGamer, Apr 8, 2005.

1. FreeGamer

FreeGamer Guest

Ok I know there is a patch! But I go to ps2nfo.com or whatever it is called linked from swapmagicfix.com and it says im not logged in and it will not let me create a screen name! so can someone send me the patch to my email?? if you can let me know before you do it then I WILL give you my email..THANK YOU PLEASE HELP

2. FreeGamer

FreeGamer Guest

Ok BLEEP!!!!! it then! I guess you can't ask for a little favor around here!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2005
  3. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

learn to have some patience!!! 30 minutes?? We are all here on our free time, and with that attitude who would want to answer you now?

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

You need to watch the language too.

5. malcdogg

malcdogg Regular member

6. RemyK313

RemyK313 Regular member

Wow, you guys sure are helpful!

Sarcasm aside, http://www.SwapMagicFix.com not only has a fix, but detailed instructions (with pictures) on how to use CDLoader. (Remember to use the Beta3 option)

If you're still stuck, try looking on www.alucard.cc for a patch, there's probably one there. A note : You'll need to sign up to have access to the files. (Well, you can try to be tricky about it, but it's easier if you just sign up)

7. FreeGamer

FreeGamer Guest

I can't find it on swapmagicfix.com, well i can but when i click to it it taks me to ps2nfo.com and then i signed up and the download still doesn't show up..now im on the one site given right above and i signed up and still cant find it..please help someone

8. FreeGamer

FreeGamer Guest

ok I went to www.alucard.cc and I found a bunch of patches! but I do not know which one I need for this game?? I cannot tell which one is the newest patch for the game! someone please help- thank you