Discussion in 'Audio' started by Tanksta, Jan 8, 2005.
What software do you use to split an entire album (just one large track) into individual tracks.
I use [bold]Audacity[/bold] to split my albums.
You can use Nero to split an album :
1. Select Nero Burning Rom and drag the album to left hand side window.
2. Double click the album and you will be given some options.
3. Click on the tab " INDEXES, LIMITS, SPLITS " and this then will start a green bar to go across the screen.Wait until it finishes.
4. Click on the "Zoom In" option until you can see where the tracks seperate, usually with a pink coloured line.
5. Click on the gap and then click the option "SPLIT" which puts a bar on the screen.
6. Work along until you reach the end and then click "OK" and you will be asked if you want to split this into however many tracks are on the album and click "OK" again.
7. You will then see the original one track split up in the Nero left hand window and you are then ready to burn as required.
Give it a go and good luck.
Separate names with a comma.